Learn about what a restricted licensee can expect from the routine compliance procedures performed by the Nevada Gaming Control Board. Avoid possible compliance violations by discovering the most common causes and understanding how to prevent them.
- Supervision of slot machines
- Progressive jackpot requirements
- Promotional slot machines
- Minimum bankroll requirements
- Internal controls
- Record keeping requirements
- Problem gambling
- Fees and taxes
Who should attend?
Applicants, licensees, owners, operators, and managers of restricted gaming license establishments (bars/restaurants, convenience stores, grocery stores, drug stores, liquor stores).
Schedule of seminars:
All seminars are conducted at the following Nevada Gaming Control Board Offices:
- 555 E. Washington Avenue, Suite 2600, Las Vegas, Nevada 89101
- 1919 College Parkway, Carson City, Nevada 89706
To register for one of the above sessions, click here.
|Date of Seminar
|Thursday, November 30, 2017
|9:00 am - 11:00 am